Monday, 8 August 2016
Connecting Bluetooth headphones with Samsung Smart TV;
Follow the steps below to pair your Bluetooth headphones to your SUHD TV:
on the remote.
2. Navigate to and select Menu.
3. Select the Sound sub menu.
4. Select Speaker Settings.
5. Navigate to and select Bluetooth Headphone List.
6. The TV scans for Bluetooth devices to connect.
7. The headphones appear in the list and the message "Needs pairing" is displayed to the right. Select the headphones.
8. The TV pairs to the headphones.
9. The Bluetooth headphones are now connected to the TV. Select Ok to continue.
: While the Bluetooth headphones are on you will be able to select them in the speaker select list.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)